7.31.2017

WAY TOO HOT FOR THIS JACKET BUT IT LOOKED COOL, OKAY?

beigeblack1


My titles just keep getting better and better I know.

I was planning on doing this post earlier but because I had super long work days this weekend (12-15h), and on Sunday I was so tired from all the work and not sleeping much that my day consisted of coffee and Game Of Thrones and I really couldn't be arsed to think of anything interesting to write. But now I'm back, and really don't have anything interesting to write now either but hey ho, at least the pictures are decent. Yesterday while being a sloth I finally caught up with GOT, and now unfortunately have to wait a week for new episodes.. How sad, can't believe that back in the day we had to do this with every show... Just kidding, I'm not actually that bothered because at least now I have time to start a new show that I can obsess over, if you guys have any recommendations lemme know.

This week I'm not really planning on doing anything interesting, but that's what I've been enjoying a lot lately. Just little over a month and then I'm back in Scotland again, starting my second year of uni. I'm so happy being back in Finland but I also miss Scotland so so much, especially my friends. And because everyone will be living in flats this year (last year we were all living in the same building) I can't wait for all the house warming parties and the life of not having to share a kitchen with 9 other people. Finally I can make my chicken and sweet potato fries in peace. Or actually with my bestie (who just asked me today how to make scrambled eggs... So I guess I'll be making dinner for two from now on.. Just kidding Emma, love you). She's actually coming to Finland for a week this Sunday and I couldn't be more excited. The only problem is that my home city isn't that big (or interesting) and I really don't know that many places where I'd take her, but she said she'd be happy even though we'd just chill at my room. And to be fair, that's perfectly fine with me too. Aw, aren't we cute.


beigeblackc2
beigeblack2
beigeblack3
beigeblackc1



Hope you're all having a great start of the week!

X LINDA


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti